I hope that everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving break! As I reflect on the thanksgiving season, I think about what I am thankful for. Below is my list.
1. Family. I am thankfulul for a happy and healthy family. I cannot think of a greater joy in my life than to be a parent and husband. Family is what fuels me to keep going and to work hard to leave behind something better than what I found.
2. Richland 2. I am happy to have the opportunity to serve the Richland 2 family of students, parents, and staff In my role as a trustee. Thank you for giving me this opportunity!
3. Health. There are few things that can impact our lives to the degree that our health can. I am thankful to have my health so that I can continue to impact my family and others in a positve way without the burden of daily pain or suffering.
4. Great community. I have been blessed to live in a community where people care about each other and the community around them. My service in my neighborhood association, Decker boulevard business coalition, school board, rotary, and other civic organizations helps remind me that I am lucky to be around such caring people.
5. Life in America. There is no greater country than America! The opportunity to accomplish whatever you set your heart and mind to is something that we should never take for granted. I am also thankful for all the service men and women who keep us safe, thank you for your sacrifice.